Below mentioned are the terms and conditions on which studyhealthscience.com offer services to you as the "users" by registering with or using studyhealthscience.com, users agree to bind by the following terms and conditions.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this agreement, studyhealthscience.com makes certain services available to the users. Currently it provides a platform for education seeker, education providers, job seeker and job provider across the globe. All information related to study in India and abroad and apart from which; this is a place where friends can meet and can find old friends and make new friends, students can form their own communities (groups), uploading and sharing videos, music, photos etc., The current features and any new feature brought in or added hall subject to the terms and conditions. The purpose of this agreement: means the individual or business entity that is using or registering to use the services, including its employees and agents agree and understand that the service is provided on "as in" basis and that studyhealthscience.com assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store its web pages, and any material, information, links, or content, any users communications, photos, videos, information, messages or personal settings. studyhealthscience.com also reserves the right to change or discontinue any of the services at any time.
studyhealthscience.com is a service of ALLTERE Pathfinder consulting private limited. We are a subsidiary of Alliance learning training and education resources [ALLTERE] with its registered office in Hong Kong and regional offices in India, China, Mauritius, Bangkok, Malaysia and Lebanon. ALLTERE runs and manages education projects in CHINA and Philippines. The company provides its service to you subject to the following terms of service, which may be updated by the company from time to time without any notice to you. By visiting this site and availing our services you are agreeing to use the service with these terms and conditions under all applicable laws and regulations. You can review the most current version of the terms of services at any time on this website. Please check the details periodically for changes. By your use of the service you signify your agreement to the terms of service. If you do not agree, please do not use the service.
All content on this site, including site layout, design, images, programs, text and other information (including, the "content") is the property of studyhealthscience.com and is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You cannot copy, display, distribute, modify, publish, reproduce, store, transmit, create derivative works from, or sell or license all or any part of the content, products or services obtained from this site without the prior written permission of studyhealthscience.com
You may print or download content from the site for personal, non-commercial use, provided, you adhere to all copyright and other proprietary notices. You cannot engage in systematic retrieval of the content from the site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without prior written permission from studyhealthscience.com.
studyhealthscience.com grants you, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of any software on this site. You agree not to modify the software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the service. You also agree that the pictures, videos and other personal information of the other members are their proprietary material and hence you would not misuse the same.
License will not be provided for taking anything from this Website, you acknowledge sole responsibility for obtaining any such licenses.
Materials provided by Third Party Providers have not been independently authenticated in whole or in part by studyhealthscience.com, and does not provide, sell, license, or lease any of the Materials other than those specifically identified as being provided by studyhealthscience.com. studyhealthscience.com is committed to respecting others intellectual property rights, and we ask our users to do the same. studyhealthscience.com, in its sole discretion, terminates the access rights of users who infringe or otherwise violate others' intellectual property rights.
All trademarks appearing on this Site are the property of their respective owners.
We use our best endeavors to ensure that the websites in studyhealthscience.com might or might not continue to work properly; that their content remains acceptable and useful; and that their operation will not be injurious to our users' PCs. The service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because the company has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that the company is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, services, information, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
We explicitly disclaim, and will not accept any responsibility for any of the following in respect of the sites that we link to:
On registration you agree to:
1. Make your contact details available to studyhealthscience.com, you may be contacted by employees of studyhealthscience.com for education information through email or telephone or SMS, if you do not wish to be contacted, please modify the privacy settings at the time of registration or in your account.
3. Receive promotional mails/special offers from studyhealthscience.com.
4. Be contacted by ALLTERE PATHFINDER CONSULTING PVT LTD in accordance with the privacy settings set by you.
Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers or marketing partners found on or educational institutions found on or through the service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser or marketing partners. You agree that studyhealthscience.com shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers or marketing partners on the service.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Liability
studyhealthscience.com compiles information on Universities, Colleges and other Academic Institutions ['institutes'] and this information is provided by the respective university, college and other institution by creating their own account in the website. studyhealthscience.com claims no responsibility for the authenticity of the information so published. studyhealthscience.com may or may not have any fiduciary relationship with the institutes appearing on the website and reserves the right to make changes anytime without notice. You expressly understand and agree that:
1. Your use of the service is at your sole risk. studyhealthscience.com services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. studyhealthscience.com expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
2. The company makes no warranty that (i) the service will meet your requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the software will be corrected.
3. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
4. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this site or through or from the service shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms of service.
5. Views expressed by the users are their own, studyhealthscience.com does not endorse the same. No claim as to the accuracy and correctness of the information on the site is made although every attempt is made to ensure that the content is not misleading.
6. The information published on the Site (including hyperlinks) is not independently verified by the Site for its authenticity or genuineness or ownership or authorship or any other similar issues. The Universities or Institutes or Agents thereof shall be responsible for any disputes (legal or otherwise) arising out of any alleged misrepresentation or fraud or damage or intellectual property violation or legal injury as a consequence of any published information on the Site (including Hyperlinks).
7. The users of the site must verify the site content independently for its authenticity before taking any action or decision on the basis of the site content as the site does not claim any responsibility for any misrepresentation or fraud or loss or damage or intellectual property violation or legal injury as a consequence of any published information on the Site (including Hyperlinks).
Notwithstanding the fact that company provides you with the service as stated supra, you acknowledge and agree that the company, in its sole discretion, may at any time remove and discard any content within the service, for any reason, including, without limitation, for lack of use or if the company believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the terms of service or of any terms and conditions or rules posted on the site. You agree that any termination of your access to the service under any provision of these terms of service may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that the company may immediately deactivate or suspend your membership and deactivate or delete all your personal information and files contained in your account and/or bar any further access to such files or the service. Further, you agree that the company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to, or removal of your information from, the service.
studyhealthscience.com aims to keep the site available 24/7 and maintain saved information. However, due to technical failures, natural disasters, or routine maintenance, availability may be limited and/or information may be lost. studyhealthscience.com will not be liable for any loss of information or non-availability of the services.
The terms of service constitute the entire agreement between you and the company and govern your use of the service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the company. You also may be subject to additional terms and conditions that may apply when you use affiliate services, third-party content or third-party software.