Government Medical College, Bhavnagar
Region: Gujarat Country: India
The Medical College of Bhavnagar established in 1995 by the Government of Gujarat. Originally it was founded in 1723 by the ruler of Bhavsinhji who shifted his capital from Sihor (20 Kms away) to Bhavnagar.
The students and the faculty members are the strength of the Bhavnagar Medical College. The students and the faculty may interact well and they can address any problem to the management.
- The candidate must be an INDIAN.
- No university student will be confessed to the postgraduate course. Unless they provided Residence on the chosen subject.
- Only those applicants who finished their internship 3 years before will be qualified to implement.
- A candidate who is already registered for P.G in any other University shall not be eligible to apply.
- The form should be finished in all aspects before posting, no alteration will be allowed later. Every applicant will be issued a receipt when he submits his form. This must be maintained for all upcoming sources and generate when requested for.
- If any applicants wish to declare admission for more than once caste then they should publish separate form for each category.
Central Library is in the new building on the Second floor, with all the requisites
Time: 10:00 a.m. to 6:10 p.m.
Other Facilities : Internet, TV, VCR, Xerox, Purchase of Microfilm Reader Ovid Mediline Full Text facilities available with an air conditioned.
Government Medical College, Bhavnagar Degree Programs :
- Doctor of Medicine in Biochemistry
- Doctor of Medicine in Physiology
- Master of Surgery in Orthopedics
- Doctor of Medicine in Anesthesia
- Doctor of Medicine in Forensic Medicine
: Nr. State Road Transport Corporatioon Bus Stand, Jail Road, Bhavnagar , Gujarat, India - 364002 Email
0278 - 2422011, 2430808
Find Your Degree!
News Letter Subscribe
Subscribe to the subject Government Medical College, Bhavnagar