If you want to be a FAKE DOCTOR, Study MBBS in Russia…
Universities with a small faculty of medicine and also a couple of Private universities which have started teaching MBBS in Ukraine.
- You will have to give a screening test conducted by MCI to be eligible to practice in India after completion of MBBS from there.
- Russia’s climate is very different from India. Its freezing cold in most of the places. The kind of disease which occurs there are very different from here. When you come back India for practicing you will find this difference.
- When you get to be a house resident in good nursing home in India there also u will be sacrificed
Russians in General are pretty racists towards dark skinned people and don’t like foreigners much.
- Russian And Ukrainian Language – It is a well-established fact that the local language in Ukraine is Russian/Ukrainian- If a student takes keen interest in the language as he is taught the language as a part of his curriculum the student can develop considerable command over the language and have good communication skills in the language BUT if a student considers this subject as tertiary then he won’t be able to build up enough confidence and command and then communicating with the patients becomes a trouble which can greatly affect his confidence in clinical subjects as well as exposure to clinical medicine.
- Tier 2 and 3 universities – There are certain universities in Ukraine which are not medical universities but Universities with a small faculty of medicine and also a couple of Private universities which have started teaching MBBS in Ukraine. Shall a student choose to study in these universities there shall be a major problem with regards to technical infrastructure and overall education quality.
- Low Patient base and Poor Health Care setups – Shall a student choose to study in Tier 3 and Tier 4 cities it is to be automatically understood that irrespective of the advertisements in any country about the university that if population of a city is just 400,000 people automatically that city/state is dependent upon a better city/state for advanced health care facilities. The students studying medicine in those cities will have issues with non-exposure to latest medical technologies or even highly skilled professors or even atypical clinical cases.
- Weather – This again is a relative disadvantage, for some people the weather of Ukraine can be the best in the world while the other people might find winters to be too cold. General temperature in winter might fall down to 10 to 15 degrees below 0 which for someone might be very cold but with equipped heaters and facilities
- Distractions – Some cities in Ukraine are very advanced with a very modern lifestyle. There are cities with a lot of night entertainment clubs, restaurants, discos, sports entertainment and other social clubs, high speed internet which can be a big distraction when even parents are not there to keep an open eye on them.
- Laziness – The curriculum in any European country is a very good curriculum with not immense pressure on a student. While it has its advantage, some students become lazy and don’t attend classes or won’t stress on certain subjects and then end up getting expelled.
- Language of Instructions – In Most of Universities Russian medium only
- International Acceptance – Next to 0 as Russia has poor diplomatic tie ups with most of western world.
- Racism – Russians in General are pretty racists towards dark skinned people and don’t like foreigners much.
- Poor Exposure – Govt hospitals in Russia are pretty much in poor condition to give any exposure to Indians.
- Obsolete technology – Medical technology used in Russia is obsolete and unused anywhere else in the world.
Medical technology used in Russia is obsolete and unused anywhere else in the world.
Why so many doctors fail FMGE exam?
- Quality of Education.
- Indian medical standards and drug prescription doesn’t matches with the standards of Russia, Ukraine, Philippines, China, Georgia, Bangladesh, Nepal. Training and education in these countries won’t help Indian students to achieve Indian standards.
- Technologically Backward: Among the countries listed Nepal, Bangladesh, Philippines, Ukraine and Georgia are backward nations. In these countries MBBS Education for International students is a business.
- Language Barrier: Apart from Nepal and Bangladesh, every other country has a different language. They claim that education will be in English with extra classes for local language. Students are over burdened with medical studies and a burden of new language, think yourself. Also, during internship students treats patients speaking local language. English speaking in these countries are negligible. Students have to suffer during their most important phase of studies.